With this newly proposed workshop, we want to discuss and identify possibilities and limitations of Formal Methods to provide a more rigorous approach to Blockchain. We invite authors to submit papers related to the use of FMs techniques and tools for blockchain technology.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Formal models of blockchain applications or concepts
- Formal methods for consensus protocols
- Formal methods for blockchain-specific cryptographic primitives or protocols
- Formal languages for Smart Contracts
- Verification of Smart Contracts
We look forward to your contribution!
Hi, this is my new website:
- This page contains all the news.
- Under research you can find details about my research: projects, publications, …
- Under teaching I provide more details about my past and current teaching activities.
- If you are looking for topics for your thesis or guided research, you should visit supervision.
- On page FACTum you can find more details about my approach for the axiomatic specification of dynamic architectures as well as its implementation in Eclipse/EMF.