ECMM462: Fundamentals of Security
Our modern life depends on the security of computerised systems ranging from social aspects (e.g. phishing) to technical and mathematical aspects (e.g.
access control, encryption). This module teaches the fundamental concepts related to security (e.g. cyber security, data security, information security, computer security). You will learn core security concepts (e.g. authenticity, confidentiality, anonymity, privacy) and core technologies (e.g. encryption, authentication, authorisation). Moreover, you will learn the basic attacks on security systems and approaches to formally verify the correctness of security techniques.
Module Page: https://vle.exeter.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=9204
ECM 1417: Web Development
Model-Based Engineering of Embedded Systems
I was involved in the development of a Massive Open Online Course on . The complete course will be available soon. Here you can find a demo version of the course containing some of the lectures (in German). Under „Module 1: System Architect“, you can find my lecture on formal analysis techniques for system architectures.
In addition, I was involved in the following teaching activities:
- SS 15: Teaching Assistant for the lecture Modellierung Verteilter Systeme
- WS 14/15: Teaching Assistant for the lecture Advanced Topics of Software Engineering
- SS 14: Teaching Assistant for the lecture Modellierung Verteilter Systeme
- WS 13/14: Teaching Assistant for the lecture Grundlagen der Programm- und Systementwicklung
- SS 13: Teaching Assistant for the lecture Modellierung Verteilter Systeme