The third edition of our Workshop on Formal Methods for Blockchain will be co-located with CAV 2021.
The workshop aims to discuss and identify possibilities and limitations of Formal Methods to provide a more rigorous approach to Blockchain. We invite authors to submit papers related to the use of FMs techniques and tools for blockchain technology.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Formal models of blockchain applications or concepts
- Formal methods for consensus protocols
- Formal methods for blockchain-specific cryptographic primitives or protocols
- Formal languages for Smart Contracts
- Verification of Smart Contracts
We look forward to your contribution!